Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Computer games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member DurduDunyaqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2021
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Computer games

    Advise a site where you can cheaper to buy games on Steam, just there is very expensive and I heard that there are some special keys to activate the licensed games, where to find this?

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member Utriksa23's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2021
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Computer games

    I often play computer games, after work I come home tired and it helps me to relax and unwind. I want to tell you about a popular site Getmyacc where I buy games, the prices are adequate, much lower than in Steam. Already bought many different games on this site, so pay attention.

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member Ankir's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2021
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Computer games

    Thank you!

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Unless's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2021
    Posts
    1,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Computer games

    Hi, I recently bought a couple of games on Steam at a discount, like it was Dark Souls 3 and The Witcher 3. I went through all of them completely and realized that there are no better games than online. Playing with other players just like you are much cooler. I recently returned to the Apex Legends game and immediately ordered a boost in the https://boosthivе.eu/apex/rating service in order to play with stronger opponents in the future. I think it will be cool because the people I play with now are just noobs.

  5. #5
    Hostboard Member DurduDunyaqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2021
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Computer games

    Just recently I was looking for a newer slot machine for myself because I'm bored with the old one. I prefer classic slot machines. By the way, just recently I found a slot machine called Gran Safari. Here https://www.slotsup.com/free-slots-online/gran-safari-mga I was able to find a review of this slot machine. You can pay attention to the design and symbols. I think you'll definitely want to try to play online. By the way, you can do it for free.
    Last edited by DurduDunyaqq; March 21st, 2022 at 03:07 AM.

  6. #6
    Junior Hostboard Member HannahHarrisbgG5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2022
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Computer games

    Steam, in fact, nowhere prohibits buying keys. It's another thing that, if anything, you can lose both your money and the game, and steam can't help you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •